I was recently having an online browse of all my favourite stores (as I do most nights) and came across a beautiful coat from Miss Selfridge that came in pastel blue and pastel pink. I instantly fell in love and thought it would be unfair to only buy one. So I bought both.
Both coats were half price down from £69 so I was really just getting two for the price of one which seems like a pretty good deal to me and I'm so glad I did as now they're only on sale for £14 less.
First up is this gorgeous pastel blue which was the one I warmed to a little more on the website. I have recently discovered that I really love to wear blue and I am so in love with this stunning blue dress. I seem to be having really good luck with sales at the moment and managed to get this for such a good price. The embellishment is perfect for the winter party season and it's such a delicate dress.
The blue coat was sold out in pretty much every size on the Miss Selfridge website but it's also available in stores that stock the store like John Lewis which is where I got the pink one. I actually bought this one in Outfit and they had a lot so I got very lucky there.
Although I preferred the blue online, the pastel pink has won me over now. I am absolutely obsessed with this colour it's so pretty. I think this hat adds a really cute, wintery touch to the outfit and it also comes in pastel blue. Again, of course, I was desperate for both so the blue has gone straight on my Christmas wish list. The little fluffy pompom goes so well with the fluffy white collar on the coat and I am just love this whole outfit so much.
Pastel shades are my absolute favourite, they're so cute and girly and I think they look so good at this time of year when it's frosty and snowy (hopefully). As the weather keeps getting colder I am loving wrapping up in lots of fluffy layers and these coats were the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe.
Love Jess x
Blue Coat: Miss Selfridge
Pink Coat: Miss Selfridge
Dress: ASOS
Hat: Topshop













No comments
Post a Comment