Saturday, 31 October 2015

London Haul


I have the luck of living an hour from London which means when I come down to England I kind of go a bit crazy in the shops. Since I took two trips into the city since being here I thought I would do a quick post on everything I bought.

There is no better place to splash on underwear than Victoria's Secret so considering they had deals on pants and bras it was difficult to say no. The 5 pants for £20 is a serious bargain as each pair is about £7. My personal fave are the Christmassy ones. They are also currently doing a buy one bra get another half price in PINK which in my mind, again, is too good to miss. As for the VS candy stripe bra...that was £45 but in my eyes it was £45 well spent. Look how pretty. 

Next up was Brandy Melville which has quickly become one of my favourite shops in the past few months. I personally love everything with the alien stitched on as you can see. On my first trip I purchased the above. I know the shorts really aren't Winter appropriate but they were too cute to pass, plus so soft and comfy.
Top: £18
Shorts £12
Coin Purse £5

On my second trip to Brandy Melville they had brought in a bunch of new stock and I could not resist this adorable shirt with my fave alien. One of my favourite things about these clothes are that they all feel so incredibly soft which is why these joggers were a must.
Shirt: £24
Joggers £25

Pull and Bear is another new favourite store of mine and though I couldn't afford to purchase the whole store on my recent trip, I did give in to this cute little jumper which is also very Halloween appropriate and I will be wearing it all day.
Jumper £19.99

My last and probably my favourite purchase are my new Adidas Superstars which I love SO much. These I got from Offspring in Topshop and thanks to my little feet which are apparently kids size, I managed to get them for kids price. The only bad side of splashing on these was that it meant I couldn't really buy anything else in Topshop which was extremely difficult as they have so many cute sparkly things in for Christmas (I will be going back to Topshop in the next few weeks).
Shoes: £49.99

Love Jess x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JESSICA TATE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig