Friday, 9 October 2015

Autumn Staples


So Autumn is now upon us and one of the reasons this is my favourite time of the year is because I am absolutely obsessed with A/W fashion.
I love everything about dressing for this time of year - layers, oversized jumpers, cute hats, monochrome, but most importantly the weather here in the UK feeds my addiction to buying coats and boots. I feel like a stylish coat or jacket just completes a look.

This Topshop bomber is just perfect for this season because we still occasionally get the sun but the air is crisp and this jacket isn't too heavy but is enough to keep you cosy as the temperatures start to drop. I am obsessed with the colour - khaki is really in right now which makes me so happy because I really like this colour and my wardrobe is slowly starting to form a whole section belonging to khaki.


One of my absolute favourite purchases right now have got to be my beautiful black Timberland's. They are so simple, go with pretty much anything and are most importantly so practical. They are a little pricey but it is so worth it because I can already tell they will last me years. I actually splashed on these a couple months ago because around this time of year they are very popular and do sell out. These boots are so comfy, so wearable and I already know I will be living in them this Winter.


 My outfit here is really simple but I love how the khaki jacket just pulls it all together. I am wearing my favourite ASOS trousers which I pretty much haven't taken off since I bought them. They are so flattering, so comfy and the fit is relaxed so if I'm not feeling jeans these are a perfect alternative. I have styled these with a simple Topshop vest and what I really love is that when I tuck the vest in it looks like a jumpsuit but if I wanted to go for something slightly more casual I can just let the vest fall naturally over the trousers.


I just think the whole look tied together is super simple but still stylish. Expect to see a lot more coats and boots because it is very difficult to stop me splashing when all these gorgeous coats come into stores. I seriously hope Scotland stops with this Indian summer - I would have appreciated this sun a couple months ago but please don't rain on my Autumn/Winter parade.

Love Jess x

Jacket - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS
Shoes - Schuh
Bag - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JESSICA TATE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig