(Obviously on the day I choose to take blog photos it pours down with rain all day so please excuse the umbrella but I couldn't bare to get this beautiful coat all matted when the fur is just so soft.)
I am in love with fur (always faux of course) and one thing I love about this season is all the amazing faux fur jackets you see everywhere. In fact, my top searches on Asos right now are literally fluffy, glitter and faux fur. I wanted this coat as soon as I saw it in Topshop a couple months ago...and not just because Gigi looks so damn gorgeous in it. I did stop myself as it was a little too early and quite pricey but it's currently on offer for £65 down from £89 so I absolutely could not resist.
I think this coat is so beautiful and not to mention how soft the fur is. Paired with this pastel blue top (which is also fluffy) and frilly socks I felt it looked really girly which is right up my street. I know leopard print can be a tricky one sometimes as you do get some prints which look a bit tacky but I don't get that feel with this coat whatsoever and when worn with the right clothes, I just think it looks super cute and pretty.
I would seriously recommend splashing on this right now as you're saving £24 - plus if you're a student you get an extra 10% off bringing your savings to a total £30.50 which is such a bargain.
Coat: Topshop
Top: Miss Selfridge
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS (similar)
Socks: Topshop (similar)
Love Jess x





No comments
Post a Comment