Sunday, 15 November 2015

Room Service

One of my favourite things to buy is nightwear. I don't know why but I just enjoy wearing nice things to bed and having pretty night dresses and robes, which is quite annoying because I spend so much on stuff that I can't go out in or show anyone so I decided to blog it instead.

I have shopped on Misguided for years now and have always longed for them to do nightwear as I knew they would do it well, which I recently discovered they now do. And I am kind of obsessed. As I first had a flick through, I was so drawn to all the pretty and pink girly designs and when I saw this gown I could not let myself leave the website without buying it. 

I have picked out a few other pieces from Missguided's current nightwear range which I am so desperate to buy and I think very soon I will give into the gorgeous pink satin teddy shown below.

 Long Night Shirt Pyjama Set Pink

Misguided have now taken down my robe but they have a few others that are also really cute if it's a robe you're looking for. I personally love anything pink (which is shown above) especially all my pastel shades and I love how the pink night shirt looks very Victoria's Secret.


Take a look at Missguided's nightwear range if you enjoyed this post and I guarantee you won't be unimpressed, especially if you love pretty pyjamas like me. Happy Shopping!

Love Jess x

PS my nightdress is from Forever 21

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JESSICA TATE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig