I get to see that people are reading my blog from all over the world which is really cool and since these people obviously don't know me I thought I'd do one of these posts as I really like to read/watch these (probably just cause I'm really nosey).
1. My full name is Jessica Rose Tate and I really hate being called Jessie. I also hate when people call me Jessie and spell it Jesse. Because I'm not a boy. Or American.
2. I turn 20 this August which sucks because it means I'm no longer a teen. Plus it's kind of a boring age, like when you're 17, so I think I will skip this birthday and wait until I'm 21 to accept I am an adult. 20teen.
2. I turn 20 this August which sucks because it means I'm no longer a teen. Plus it's kind of a boring age, like when you're 17, so I think I will skip this birthday and wait until I'm 21 to accept I am an adult. 20teen.
3. I have a huge horrible fear of clowns. I used to have literally terrifying nightmares about them and I don't tend to get them anymore but they still make me want to throw up. When I was little we went to this restaurant called Brewers Fayre and they had a Charlie Chalk clown there which apparently I was not happy with so I assume that's how it started. Even looking at that image gives me shivers.
4. There's a few films that are up there in my favourites but my all time all time favourite is Titanic. I first watched it when I was 5/6 years old and my Mum would send me to bed before the ship sank so I think I thought it was this really happy love story and when I did finally see the end I was obviously really not ok with this. I feel like as much as I love this film, 75% of that may or may not be because of Leo. Just look at that face.
5. My favourite place in the world has to be New York. I have been lucky enough to experience it in Summer and Winter and I'm still to see something more pretty than Central Park in snow. The first time you step out onto Times Square blows your mind and it's just such an amazing city which I will definitely be returning to.
6. I absolutely hate the sound of people eating it actually makes me feel angry and I think there is an actual name for this so i'm sure I must have that. It's the worst thing and I'll complain at the dinner table, I turn up the TV to a ridiculous volume, I am very annoying but I can not handle that. Nope.
7. I danced from a young age up to about the age of 18 and I miss and love it so much. I achieved Grade 8 Ballet which was a huge thing for me and I just think theres nothing more beautiful. This isn't something I do anymore but it's my favourite hobby I've had.
8. My favourite store is of course Victoria's Secret. I bought a top from PINK in New York when I was 14 and it wasn't big in the UK then, there weren't any stores here and I didn't even know what it was but that year I watched the show on youtube and the obsession began. I love all of it - the fragrances smell so good, the lingerie and the sleepwear are so pretty and the clothes are so comfy.
9. I have had a lot of (minor) injuries so far in my life. I broke my finger trying to catch a rugby ball, I jumped off a roof and landed kind of half on my nose and half on my arm, I swear sometimes I just wake up with a random bruise on my arm. My head has also bled before after it was hit with a hairbrush and I really didn't even know that was possible....
10. Ive always been very girly with my style, I love pink and fluff and glitter. I have had some very gross attempts at changing up my style but I always come back to pink skirts and fluffy jumpers. If only I had the bank account to fill my wardrobe with Chanel and Prada and Dior. (sigh)
11. I am vegetarian and have been for about a year. The reason I changed my diet is largely because I really love animals but there's also a lot of environmental reasons that encouraged the switch for me. It's a really amazing diet to be on and I just decided I didn't want to eat animals anymore and it was so easy to do after watching a few documentaries like Cowspiracy. They really open your eyes.
12. I am an obsessive, uncontrollable shopper. Every night I'll have an ASOS tab open, a Topshop tab, a Wildfox tab and it is so hard not to just burn a whole in my pocket and buy everything I see. I just love clothes a lot.
13. My favourite show ever ever EVER is and always will be The OC and if you love dramas and haven't seen it then your life is incomplete. It came before 90210, before Gossip Girl, before Pretty Little Liars and I just don't get bored of it ever. And Seth Cohen is everything.
14. I am completely in love with bunnies and I hate everyday that I do not own one. They are completely adorable and anyone who knows me knows how desperate I am to have one. Obsessed.
15. I have been lucky to visit some really exciting and some really beautiful places in the world like South Africa, New York, Orlando and Rome and I hope to see as much of the world in my life as possible. 3 places I'm desperate to visit are The Bahamas, New Zealand and Bali.
18. My biggest guilty pleasure is my obsession with Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And I don't even feel guilty about it. And that's that really.
19. Eyes and bones creep me out. When people roll their eyes into their head or if a friend asks me to check if something is in their eye I could just about vomit on them and on myself. Same thing when people sit and crack all their bones I could just die.
20. The last book I read fully which is also now one of my favourite books is 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I was so excited when I found out this was being made into a movie (yes it's been that long since I've read a full book) but if you saw the film and was kind of disappointed like I was then you should definitely read the book. It's 10x better and I couldn't put it down.
So there are 20 new things you now know about me, which you may or may not have known before. It was actually really difficult to think of 20 things to put down which were maybe half interesting but hopefully you enjoyed reading.
Love Jess ♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
15. I have been lucky to visit some really exciting and some really beautiful places in the world like South Africa, New York, Orlando and Rome and I hope to see as much of the world in my life as possible. 3 places I'm desperate to visit are The Bahamas, New Zealand and Bali.
16. If I could have any superpower it would probably be the ability to breathe in water because I grew up with H20: Just Add Water and Aquamarine and always wanted to be a mermaid. Or to be able to time travel. That would also be fun. But not as fun as being a mermaid.
17. I have an awkward birthday on the cut off between Leo and Virgo but it's safe to say I am 100% a Leo. I can be a total drama queen, very stubborn and I kind of hate losing (I also have all the really good personality traits). I also have some Virgo traits in me and when it comes to birthstones I definitely choose to be a Virgo because I'm so not a fan of Leo's bogey green gem.
18. My biggest guilty pleasure is my obsession with Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And I don't even feel guilty about it. And that's that really.
19. Eyes and bones creep me out. When people roll their eyes into their head or if a friend asks me to check if something is in their eye I could just about vomit on them and on myself. Same thing when people sit and crack all their bones I could just die.
20. The last book I read fully which is also now one of my favourite books is 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I was so excited when I found out this was being made into a movie (yes it's been that long since I've read a full book) but if you saw the film and was kind of disappointed like I was then you should definitely read the book. It's 10x better and I couldn't put it down.
So there are 20 new things you now know about me, which you may or may not have known before. It was actually really difficult to think of 20 things to put down which were maybe half interesting but hopefully you enjoyed reading.
Love Jess ♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Follow me here on





















Titanic is so gorgeous, one of my faves as well! I have major envy at the fact that you’ve been to New York twice! Can’t wait till I go there one day! I need to watch the OC, I loooove Gossip Girl and everyone says I’ll love the OC.
ReplyDeleteRaashi
raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au
I need to watch it every couple months I love it so much haha! I feel very lucky to have even been once, you need to go when you can it's just amazing! Yeah definitely give it a watch it won't disappoint X
Delete