I am very limited on spending right now but sometimes I just can't stop myself (oops) so in the past couple weeks I've made a few little purchases which I thought I would post.
First up, the Victoria's Secret sale came to an end last week and there were some real bargains online. The first thing I bought was this cute satin sleep shirt in the classic pink stripe. This was originally something like £36 and I got this for £17.46 (INSANE) as there was a deal for extra money off one sale item.
This exact style is no longer available as it is from Winter sleepwear, but the new sleep shirt is very similar and you can grab one here.
The next thing I bought from VS were these cute little slippers which I noticed last minute and they were about £7 so it seemed stupid not to...
They are soooo comfy and fit perfect. These are also no longer available but you can purchase a pair of the cosy slippers here.
Also from Victoria's Secret I ordered this scrappy bandeau which I am obsessed with, I love the logo detail on the back and I am desperate to buy them in every single colour.
It looks really cute paired with a low back top like these two that I bought from ASOS. I also think it will be perfect on holiday with a pair of shorts and a vest to laze around in. You can purchase your own bandeau here.
As well as the low back tops, I also purchased these dusty pink trousers from ASOS. I wasn't totally sure about these when they arrived but I really love how they look online so I think once if I lose a few pounds and style them right they can look really pretty.
I have paired them here with the black ASOS top for a casual look but with a pair of black heels and a fancier top, these could be easily dressed up.
The last thing I purchased on my mini online shopping spree was this oversized white shirt dress from pretty little thing and I really love this.
This is simple and perfect to wear with a pair of tights, boots and a big winter coat for a comfy shopping outfit. I also think this will be perfect to just lounge around the house in as it's super soft and comfortable. Grab one for yourself here.
So that's everything from my mini online spree and now that I have a new job (yay) I'm sure there will probably be lots more to come as I have got some pretty big wishlists forming on ASOS and Missguided. Let me know if there are any posts you would like to see and until then be sure to subscribe,
Love Jess ♡
ps for some reason my photos show up really poor quality on here once I've uploaded them, even when I use a proper camera and I have no idea how to fix this so if anyone knows please spill x











No comments
Post a Comment