Saturday, 26 December 2015

Le Grand Chateau

This Christmas one thing I received which brought much excitement was the Le Grand Chateau set from Too Faced's Christmas in Paris collection, offering some of the prettiest eyeshadows I think I've ever seen...

 I really wanted all three pieces from this years collection, which also included 'Le Grand Palais' and 'La Petite Maison' but unfortunately this was the only one available over here in the UK as far as I am aware (cries). However, I still love this one so much and in this post I will basically show you all the beautiful products inside and how obsessed with it I am.

This is what you get when you unbox it and in my opinion the packaging alone is enough to make anyone buy this. Too Faced is one of, if not my favourite makeup brand and one reason is because everything they do is just so beautifully packaged (not to mention all their products are just so good and they are completely cruelty free). This is definitely my favourite from the Christmas in Paris collection and I'm so glad they stocked it in the UK.

Inside are three cute little palettes altogether containing 18 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and a bronzer and a mini Better Than Sex mascara which is one of my favourites (and number 6 in Vogue's top 10 mascaras). The eyeshadows in the palettes - literally every single one - are so incredibly pretty.

First up is the black and pink palette which includes the most beautiful sparkly purple shades and is possibly my favourite of the three. 'Parfait' and 'Rendezvous' look amazing together for a perfect glittery pink eye. I really love my pinks and purples so this palette is perfect for me.

Next is this blue and green palette which offers warm gold and browns with a stunning brown/black glittery shadow 'Oui' which I wore on Christmas Day and absolutely fell in love with. This has the perfect mix of matte and glittery eye shadows which will all look so pretty in these last Wintery months in the UK. I also really love how warm the blush in this palette is. 

Last is this pink palette and I completely take back what I said, this is definitely my favourite of the three. Every single glittery shadow in this is just beautiful. I love having a glittery eye even for day makeup and I am obsessed with every one of these. 'Moi' and 'Cherie' are my favs here I think and I just cannot wait to play around with all of these. This palette also contains the bronzer which again is so pretty all I can really say about everything is that it's just so pretty. 


I really can't say enough how much I love this gift set, Too Faced just do Christmas so good. Unfortunately this is no longer available on the website or on the Debenhams website but if you want it they may still be a few in stores. You can also currently get them on eBay so if you can get your hands on one in any way I couldn't recommend it enough. I think there is something for everyone here as each palette offers a different colour scheme. If you can't get your hands on one then it's definitely worth picking up a mascara for £19 as you will not be disappointed. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas
Love Jess x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JESSICA TATE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig