I have been so busy this week that this has gone up way later than I originally planned but since we are still only 4 days into March (wtF?) it is still acceptable. I feel like this is a really small favourites because a lot of stuff I have been loving I only got up to about a week ago so they will go into the March bunch. Also, what I've been using a lot hasn't changed much in the past month BUT ANYWAY, here it is.
I have a few beauty products to begin with and first up is my there-are-no-words-for-this-highlighter highlighter. My rookie iPhone 5 camera does not do this stuff justice, "this stuff" being my BECCA & Jaclyn Hill's collab illuminator in 'Champagne Pop.' So I have seen pretty much all my favourite beauty gurus using this so I gave into the hype and saw why. This is so freaking worth the hype. It applies like an absolute dream and gives you this stunning golden, shimmery glow. I love to wear this over my Topshop glow pot in the shade 'Polish' and it gives me the most killer highlight. It's £32 from Space.NK and you can also purchase from Cult Beauty. I could not recommend this product more.
Next up is a new bronzer of mine and I have seen a lot of this on YouTube and never really bothered to buy it, but I came across it on ASOS and thought I would give it a try and I've actually been really loving it. When I don't have tan on I apply this in really thin layers and build it up because otherwise I feel like it's just too dark for my complexion but it's a really good bronzer for a really reasonable price and has made a nice change from my usual MAC Bronzing Powder. This is the 'Bahama Mama' bronzer by The Balm Cosmetics and you can get it on ASOS and in Superdrug (and probably other places which I'm not aware of).
I could not do my favourites without mentioning this little beauty again. I know I have already mentioned this before so I won't go on too much but Double Wear is my newest foundation that I bought at the beginning of the month or the end of January, I really don't remember, and I have used it every single day since. I like my foundation to give medium-full coverage, the fuller the better and this totally does the job. It matches me perfectly, glides on so easily and literally stays put all. day. It's £30 which is beyond justifiable for how good it is and I couldn't recommend it more. The only thing I would say is that it is not possible to remove this using solely a makeup wipe. This stuff stays put in pouring rain so you'll need to give your face a good wash every night too which isn't exactly a bad thing if you love to take care of your skin.
Speaking of taking care of your skin, I have been trying much harder to take care of mine this month and one thing I have loved doing in the evening is moisturising, using my beloved Victoria's Secret Body Butter. This stuff smells insane and I got it in a really good deal a few months back where you got 3 body products for £18 (I think) and they're usually £12 each (I think). So good bargain (I think). Bottom line is, it smells so good and leaves my skin feeling ridiculously soft. Is there anything more satisfying than having smooth, silky legs? Probably but it's defo up there with the best.
One of my favouritest favourites this month has been my new Swarovski earrings which my oh so lovely boyfriend got me for Valentines. Literally the best surprise ever as I am a total jewellery freak and Swarovski is one of my favourite ever jewellery designers. These earrings twinkle like everything else I own from there and make me feel like such a princess. These are available on the Swarovski website and in store and are called Vintage Pierced Earrings.
I bought two new eye masks last month as these really help me get to sleep plus they're just super pretty and make me feel like Blair Waldorf. The first is my Holly Golightly inspired Tiffany blue eye mask which is a total dupe of the one Audrey wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's and I am absolutely so beyond in love with it. I got this off of Etsy after literally googling it to see if they existed. I love this movie so much and was watching it one evening in February and it just made me want my own pretty eye mask with golden lashes. Best purchase ever. The second was one I saw on ASOS for £10 or something and I just thought it was so pretty (plus it's pink and says something in French). These are both super comfy and I so love wearing them to bed every night.
My last February favourite are my new scents fro Yankee Candle. I love to burn candles, they smell pretty, look pretty and totally relax me in the evening. For Christmas I got a really pretty Wax Burner from Yankee where you basically light and unscented candle and place it inside, then place one of these scented tarts on the glass above and the tealight melts it. My two absolute favourites right now are in the scents Black Coconut and Summer Scoop. Black Coconut smells like holiday which makes me so excited for Summer, and it has a really clean scent. Summer Scoop is literally heaven it sells like berries and raspberry ripple ice cream and fresh summer fruits and I love it, love it, love it. Lighting candles and having your bedroom smell amazing is just the best thing ever. You can get 5 of these for like £8 or something which is a total bargain.
So that pretty much does it for my Feb Favourites. I know there isn't much but that's just because there isn't much else that stuck in my mind last month that I really loved. I do also have to mention a film though. I saw it last year at the Cinema and genuinely think it was the best film of 2015 and it is Disney Pixar's Inside Out. This movie is legit on par with Toy Story and it makes me feel all kind of emotions, like I cried pretty much the whole way through in the Cinema. I rented it on the Apple TV last month and watched it two nights in a row and I could watch it every night. If you haven't yet seen it and you love animated films then you absolutely have to see it.
What were you loving in February? Let's hope March brings us lots more sun and lots more shopping,
Love Jess ♡
I loooove those swarovski earrings you got given, so so pretty! How good is Inside Out!!!
ReplyDeleteRaashi
raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au